Donnerstag, 25. April 2019

Sin City

The  most  important  Part  i  had  to  take  off,  was  my  damn  Undies  she  said.
So  she  got  em  of  me;
Threw  it  over  to  the  Chair,  where  the  rest  of  my  Clothes  remained.
She  was  handjobbing  my  Cock,  when  our  Eyes  met  each  other. 
This  Moment  felt  just  like  our  Souls  have  been  connected  right  in  that  Moment..
The  same  Moment,  when  her  Eyeballs  started  to  glow.
It  was  a  Moment,  when  her Face  seemed  to  turn  into  the  Devil's Face.  Like  a  Demon. She  sucked  my  Dick  very  enthusiastic.
She  was  a  beautiful  Girl,  nice  Pair  of  Tits;
She  was  kinda  cute!
For  like  3 Times,  we  had  these  Connecting- Scene  with  our  Eyes.
It  was  magical;

Really  great  Moments  we  shared.
It  was  the  first  Time  i  ever  spent  50€ on  a  Girl, for  getting my Cock  sucked .

I  guess  i  spent  a  whole  lot of  more  Money , on  my  former  Girlfriends .
She  was  fascinated  by  my  Tatts,  and  i  really  enjoyed  grabbing  her  Tits!
Was  a  great  evening.

I'll  gonna  enjoy this  pleasure again!

Red  light  room

Redlight  girl

Red  light  cum

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen