Mittwoch, 10. Januar 2018

David Magen Stargate to Illumination

Chat  with  Yoel;
U  know  whats  Funny; 

i  had  only  one  good  woman  to  bang  with  after  my Brainbleeding.

It's  like  6 Years  ago 🤣🤘🏻 But  when  it  turns  out, my  Semen  got  Lucifers Soul  in  it,
i'll choose  the  want2 Woman, i  want  to  make  Lucifer  Clones  with .

Producing  a whole  lot  of  Gingers  with  Lucifers SOUL in  em.

A World  filled  with  People  of  Love
Peace  and  Justice  in  em ♡◇

PART2

I' ll  be  the  Cloner   who  Spreads  the Godgiven   Semen of  Lucifer,   all  over  the  World.

I  always  thought  all  the  Girls  were simulating  their  Orgasms ,

 but  actually, they  were  screaming like  dieing  or  so; 

maybe,  this  makes  me  David  Magen , too.


 The  Connection  of  Male  and  Female  is  the  Stargate  to  Heaven;

and i got  the  nicest  Angel's  Soul in  my  stronger  Male  DNA, Daddy ever  created! ♡◇

  OMG this  means  my  Johnson  is  actually  a Magicstick ✡🤘🏻👁

 Witchcraft,   Brother Yoel 🤣 too  funny; 


i  never  wanted  to  make  Magic with  a  Female, 


i thought she  wouldn't  deserve. 


 😅😉 but  it  wasn't a kind  of  Arrogance, what  told  me  to  do  so;


 it was  like an  Order  straight  from Soul -

 ( Godphone)!♡◇

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen