Dienstag, 9. Januar 2018

The Day of our Freedom 12 24 0

The  3 wise Men who followed the  Asteroid to  the  Child, where the  Soul  of  the  Angel Lucifer the  Angel of  Justice,

God sent  into  their HELL  of  Slavery,

Torturing and  killing each  other;

They brought   Gifts to the  Baby,  who will  deliver em   of  their  evil  System.

Turning Hell into Paradise!:-)

on  last  Christmas, 
i  figured  out,  i'm  jewish  in Fact and  my grand grand  Parents  were  Members  of  the  Prieuré de Zion;
my  Grandpa had  this  Soul  of  Justice as  my Mother  as  well.

Even  if  their  was  just  his Parents  in  Law,  my  Grandpa's human  Body  was  dropped  in  my grand  grand  Parent's Grave .
His  Keeper's Grave.
But  i  actually  found  the  Soul in  my  Body,  after  i  almost  died  on  Nov.  11 2011

this  33  was  the  Illumination  in  my  old  Life ;

the  next  will  happen, when  my Body  turns  33 on  Sept.  11 2020.

This  will  be  the  Day of  the  new  World  Order!

The  Paradise Date  of  Justice  for  EVERYONE! 💚

Finally The  End  of  Hell  being  a Place 
on Earth!
33

By  the  Way  my  first  Date  of  Birth,  was  a 360

Perfect  Circle,  of  LIFE ✡

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen