Dienstag, 9. Januar 2018

Make the World great again

When  my soul  dropped  in Hell  First it  was  the  Body of  Baby  Jesus i  got  in.

Last  Christmas i figured  out my grand  grand  Parents from  Motherside,

were  Jews, belong  to the Prieuré de Zion( they  had  the  Fleur  de  Lys  in  their  traditional  Family  Symbol ; )

Everybody  Who  knew  my  Granpa  Bruno,
will  agree  if  i say, he  was  carrying  the  Soul of  Jesus /  Lucifer!

I  guess  this  is  why , he  just  wanted to  be alive  on Millennium,

But  the  Body  of  this  marvelous Dude, died  99  on  Cancer;
even  they  were  "just" his  Parents  in  Law,
my  Grandpas  Body was  layed  into  their  protecting  Grave.

So  this  is  it:

Souls  can  be  transported by  Genetics  and  social  Education  in Childhood;

With  the  NWO, every  Child  will   have  the  Oppurtunity  to  reach  their  highest  Level  of  Illumination,
cuz  there  won't  be  no  Matrix-Shit  in  their  Lifes.
Sept.  11  2020 will  be  the  Day,
i'll  reach  my 2nd  33rd  Birthday  Illumination.

First  was  the Stroke  which  made  my Body  suffering  in  hole  lot  of  Blood on  Nov  11  2011.
Our  biggest  Brothers  has  almost  8 Billion  Tickets to  Paradise for  all  of  ya! ;-)
we  will  start  over  in  Paradise on  my 33rd  Birthday .
Just  keep  calm  and   watch  the  Takeover;

It's the  last  brutal  Action  on  Earth! 😇

Drink  sum  Wine, Beer  or  Gin, smoke  some  good  Weed  or 
enjoy  my Words  on sum MDMA, Mushrooms or  LSD.

No  Reason  to  be  scared  tho.

#quitesimple

#healtheworld

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen