Samstag, 13. Januar 2018

Red Dead Redemption

The  Game  was like  a  Preperation for  the  red  ( social) Dead( we  jewish  Devils, the  Vatican, turned into  Devils of  Mankind,
when  they  burned  all  the  Gingers alive,

who  might had  Lucifer's Soul in  em,
but  thank  God, the  Mankind had  the  Prieurè  dè Sion! The red  dead  Redemption will  take  Place  on  my  33rd  Birthday  on  911 2020; By  the  Way  this  Date  will  also  be  my 2nd  33  Degree  Illumination , tho. And  to  be  honest, i'm  receiving  a whole  lot  of  Visions since  my  30th  Birthday  back  in  2017.
This  was  when  my  Friend  shew  me  the  Door  to  the  Truth, i  was  looking  for, since  i  almost die,  Nov. 11 2011💎👁 in  the  Game , you  lived  in  an  huge  open  World, where  you  had to  punish  some  bad  People,

creating  Justice,

going  to  hunt,

living  close  to  God Mother Earth's Creation.

I  remember, i  digged  this  Lifestyle
a lot, when  i  played  the  Game, like  7
Years ago,  tho.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen