Dienstag, 9. Januar 2018

Morpheus & Neo

Ranjan  and  me  is  a Yin & Yang  Situation; 

he  can't  feel what  i  feel ,

but  i  feel  his  Feelings more  than  he  does! 😂

I  just  met  him  cuz  i  skipped  School on  Nov 11  2004,

when  i went  to City , to  "celebrate"

Carnival in  Colgne  Oldtown,

the  first  and  last, in  my  Lifetime....!

i  met  a  Friend  of  my  Childhood on  Train,

We were talkin  about   his  Job  in  a 
Building Supplies  Store.

Sounded  nice.

Well,  i was  almost  done with  School ;

and  Parents  wanted  me to  get  some  Kind  of  a goddamn Job tho.

Had  some  Interviews but took  the  Job , my Friend already  did;

On  2005  Ranjan  and  i met  on the  professional School for  Salespeople;

There  were  some  marvelous  turkish  Guys  in Class too;

  3 Boys  and  3 Girls!☝👁☯💚

Lol , 33 again?  Fo  real?!
This Witchcraft-Thing  makes  me goin  in, tho 😂

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen