Mittwoch, 17. Januar 2018

Rebirth

Fun  Thing  bout  my  "Rebirth" was,

i  just  called  it  like that without thinking,
instinctivly ;

but  meanwhile  i  can  see,
it  was  just,  what i  called it.

Like  always,

this  Life began  in  a  Hospital,
where  i' ve  been  brought by  the  Ambulance  to, which i  called, cuz  of  very  brutal  Pain  in  my  Head;
My  Dad  told  me, i've  been  collapsed , while  bleeding from  my  Head  Holes;

Darkred  Eyes, Nosebleeding, from  Mouth  too, but  this  Moment, Dad  was  told, i  passed  out, tho!
Well  People, this  is  when  God  unleash  u  from  Matrix, without  asking  no  stupid  Questions, tho 😅

There  was  something like  a  Tumor  in  my  Brain,
which  decided  to explode  on Nov. 11 2011, 

The  Day,

when The Part  of  my  Mothers  Dad's
Soul  ( Lucifer) got  illuminated;

Fun  Thing about my  first  Coma(like 8 Weeks)  was, it  was  just  like  Heaven
  in  my  Phantasies, i  dreamt  of  while  sleeping.
There  are  2 intresting  Facts: 1. I   have  just  been  to   cool& cosy  Hotels, and  all  of  them  had  my  Grandma  as their  Boss;

huge  Desk, fancy  Stuff, all  that 😂
Lost  the  Connection  to  her ,
when  her  Alzheimer started harder  somewhen.

And  when i  left the   maternal security,

of  the  Nurses, which  were  too  adoreable,

After  like  9  Months😂😂:

Nov  11 2011 - Aug. 1  2012.

I  started  from  Ground  up;

Had  to  learn  to  swallow,

earlier  even to breathe;

Couldn' t  walk  anymore;
Wearing  Diapers, assistance while eating, cuz my left Side, was  absolutely  fucked  by  the  Stroke, up  in  my  Brain,
all  that  Stuff.. 
But  when  i  did  better,
i  started , to  give  my  Granny several Phonecalls;
i  guess  it' s  the  Part  of  my  Granpa in  me,
which  makes  me  wanna  take  care  of  her, tho😎
Meanwhile, 
i  can  walk  like  a grown  Man  again,

but  my  left  Eye, ain't, what it  used  to  be;

cuz  of  the  Brain  Surgery, my  left  Eye works  like  there's a  damn  Wall  built up,
next  to  the left   Eye 👁.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen