Dienstag, 9. Januar 2018

My Path of the first 33°

There i sat in my  brandnew  Wheelchair,
after God made my  Body almost die bleeding from my  Brain;
i  was  still  left but felt, i wasn't the  Guy,  i used to be,

actually  i had no Idea who i actually was,

but  a always Headache having Alcoholic Dude being fucked up of  Slavery;

i felt, i belong to another  Community.

I  just  felt this  German Vibe  of  Responsibility in  my  Soul.

I  felt i  was  very  familiar  with  my  Ex Girlfriends'  People;

thought  it  were  their  russian  Vibes i  felt, cuz  we  have  slavic  Roots;

when  i  figured  out , my grand  grand  Parents  were  Illuminati, 


keepin Lucifer's Soul, 


Then i knew, 

it was  their  jewish  Vibes, i  was  missing!  ✡☝👁  
By  the  Way,  this  Girl  named  my  creating Soul  "David Magen" ,

when  we  saw  Jonathan  Meese  and  Harald  Falckenberg on  ZDF,
back  in  2009.  Haha : 2+9=11 😅😎🤔✡⛧

The  Day  i was  born  first was  911; 

(9+1+1=11) 

back  in 1987 (1+9+8+7=25)

25  was  the  Age, i  was  disconnected  from  the  Matrix, 

cuz  i  wasn't  able  to  work  anymore for  a Boss/ Master, i  got  into  a Kind  of  Retirement  for  disabled People. 

BTW:

 there  is  no  Life when  u  disabled,

 you  are  just  able to exist,  

tho. 

This  unhappily ONEs need  all  our  positive  Vibes,

 to  have the  Oppurtunity, living  a real  good Life! 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen